Underground tanks can pose serious environmental risks
This risk could lower the value of your home or cost you your mortgage. It’s crucial that you trust only the professionals with such a potential hazard, and with over 72 years of experience Superior Tank Removal, a division of Superior HVAC and Tank Removal, has you covered.
When we say we offer full-service Tank Removal, we mean it. Our fully-licensed and insured team specializes in tank removals and installations for tanks of all sizes and in any location, and can make recommendations based on your unique situation.
Underground tanks can lead to complications such as failed home inspections, denied mortgages, costly future repairs, and environmental issues. Rely on Superior Tank Removal, a division of Superior HVAC and Tank Removal, that has been providing tank removal services since 1947. We offer all types of tank removal, abandonment, installation, and other construction services. Our experienced, professional technicians will acquire permits, obtain utility markings, and make the necessary arrangements with municipal inspectors that are required for removing your tank. Contact us today for FREE tank removal quotes.
- Tank removal:safely removing old tanks from the ground while minimizing environmental impact
- Tank abandonment: cleaning and deactivating an old tank so it can safely remain in the ground, reducing property restoration
- Tank installation
- Commercial fueling stations
- Site remediation and restoration
- Underground tank locating services
- Tank cleaning
- Maintenance plans
Choose Us For Quality Services
You shouldn’t trust unlicensed contractors for your tank removal service. We have the experience and the required license to perform such services. In addition to satisfactory service, we provide you with genuine paperwork.
Unlike the unlicensed contractors, with us, you won’t ever need to get the job redone. We’re familiar with current environmental laws, regulations, and industry standards that apply to even the smallest ground storage tanks.
Removing a tank involves a high level of environmental risk, and at HVAC and Tank Removal we make safety our top priority.
- We begin each job with a detailed inspection of the location before we begin excavation.
- Our technicians safely remove all remaining fuel oil and sludge from the tank before thoroughly cleaning the inside of the tank.
- In cases of a tank removal we excavate the tank with our own machinery and inspect the tank for signs of decay.
- In cases of a tank abandonment we fill the tank with sand or gravel and disconnect all vents and fill pipes.
- We finish the process by filling the work site with certified clean fill.