Get Cleaner Airflow With Our Duct Cleaning
For clean air, have your ducts inspected every 2 to 3 years.
Cleaner Air, Healthy Family
According to the EPA, “Americans, on average, spend approximately 90 percent of their time indoors, where the concentrations of some pollutants are often 2 to 5 times higher than typical outdoor concentrations.” Source
Our HVAC units circulate air around our home, keeping us comfortable through the changing seasons. But over time, the vents and ducts that carry this air also trap irritants like dust, dander, and outdoor pollutants, which can cause allergies, headaches, and breathing difficulties.
You should have your air ducts inspected every 2-3 years to safely clear out these pollutants. Superior HVAC and Tank Removal offers a comprehensive service package that begins begins with a camera inspection of your air ducts, followed by a thorough cleaning. From commercial units to condos, Superior HVAC and Tank Removal can tackle jobs of any size, and we’re available 24/7.
The Best Service involves the Best Equipment
When servicing your home we only use the top quality tools available. The Rotobrush is a brush and vacuum system that gently, yet thoroughly, cleans your air ducts while trapping contaminated air. We can follow our Rotobrush 360-degree cleaning with an EPA-recommended sanitization for an even deeper clean.
Other Cleaning Services We Provide
While cleaning your air ducts, we can also clean your:
- HVAC unit
- All accessible components
- All ducts
- All vent covers
- Main trunk line
- Sanitize ventilation system
Surprising Indoor Air Quality Facts
- Indoor air has been found to be about 70% more polluted than outdoor air – EPA
- Air ducts have more germs than a chicken coop – American Lung Association
- 50% of all illnesses are caused or aggravated by polluted indoor air – EPA
- A study found that the allergen level in well-insulated homes is 200% higher than in ordinary homes.
- Scientific America claims a baby crawling on a floor inhales the equivalent of 4 cigarettes a day due to the toxic fumes your carpet releases.
- Out-gassing releases molds, mildew, fungi, dust mites, and more toxic properties into your air supply
- 6 out of 10 homes and buildings are hazardous to your health as a result of airborne pollutants -EPA
- Allergy and or asthma symptoms are dramatically increased due to poor air quality
- Routine maintenance improves indoor air quality
We Clean Air Ducts Using the Best Equipment
We use the right cleaning equipment to provide quality services. The Rotobrush we use is an advanced brush and vacuum system. It’s designed to gently brush your ductwork and provide a 360-degree cleaning. While using Rotobrush, the contaminates are contained by using HEPA filters that trap unwanted dirty air never allowing it back into your air ducts, home, or business.
After cleaning your air ducts, we make sure to sanitize them with an EPA recommended anti-microbial fogger. This leaves your air disinfected, crisp, and fresh.
Ensure Safety With Periodical Dryer Vent Cleaning
Is your dryer taking longer than usual to dry your clothes? Are your clothes abnormally hot at the end of a cycle? Does your laundry room smell like mold? It might be time for a dryer vent cleaning.
A dirty dryer vent poses a serious fire risk, causing thousands of residential fires each year. Protect your home and your family with a regular vent cleaning from Superior HVAC and Tank Removal.
Before any dryer vent cleaning we’ll run a free inspection of the area with a camera to see if a cleaning is required. And in addition to cleaning your dryer vent, the professionals at Superior HVAC and Tank Removal will check for proper installation, fix broken vents, and make any necessary updates or repairs to prevent excess lint buildup.
Signs That Your Dryer Vent Needs Cleaning
- Dryer vent is taking longer to dry your clothes
- Dryer and clothes are abnormally hot after a cycle
- Lint behind your dryer
- Excess lint on clothes and around the door
- No lint on your lint screen
- The dryer is just shutting off during a cycle
- A moldy smell in your laundry room
If you notice any of these signs, contact us for your dryer vent’s diagnosis and service.
- Replacing old foil vents with proper vent material
- Fix and replace any missing hangars
- Tape joints with foil tape or clamps
- Repairing any breaks in the vent
- Removing any screws that will cause lint buildup
Benefits of Dryer Vent Cleaning
A simple cleaning can provide important safety and cost benefits:
- Lowers your chance of fire
- Lowers utility bills
- Eliminates mold problems
- Extends dryer life
- Extends clothes life
- Dries clothes faster
- Helps prevent carbon monoxide poisoning
365 Days A Year
Tel : (475) 755-7400
Fax: (203) 596-1295
Superior HVAC and Tank Removal
Waterbury, Connecticut 06708
Tel : (475) 755-7400
Fax: (203) 596-1295
Like us on Facebook