Did you know that all residential customers of Eversource (https://www.eversource.com/content/) or The United Illuminating Company (UI) (https://www.uinet.com/) are eligible for a low-interest loan in order to purchase an energy-efficient HVAC system? Energize CT (https://www.energizect.com/) is a new program that empowers Connecticut residents to make smart energy choices.
- 0.99% APR financing for residential heating equipment upgrades or conversions for life of loan
- Loans are given up to $15,000
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
- Applicant must be current on electric bill – there are no other credit qualifications
- Upgrades include Natural Gas, Propane, Steam, Oil, Heat Pumps, and Geothermal systems.
- Includes all residential heating equipment upgrades or conversions
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years, resulting in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Loan installments will be conveniently included on your monthly electric bill
Contact Superior HVAC and Tank Removal today to get started.
Like us on Facebook