Help Energize Connecticut By Cutting Energy Usage
Empowering CT Residents to Make Smart Energy Choices
Did you know that all residential customers of Eversource or The United Illuminating Company (UI) are eligible for a low-interest loan in order to purchase an energy-efficient HVAC system? Energize CT is a new program that empowers Connecticut residents to make smart energy choices.
Why Choose Superior Home Services
Whether it's a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair, we respond quickly to ensure your HVAC system is back up and running.
We have years of experience and undergo regular training to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in HVAC technolog
Our pricing is transparent and competitive, and we never compromise on the quality of our services. We also offer regular maintenance plans.
Our team of technicians is available 24/7 to take your calls and schedule appointments at a time that is convenient for you.
- 0.99% APR financing for residential heating equipment upgrades or conversions for life of loan
- Loans are given up to $15,000
- Up to 90% of the heating system equipment and installation may be financed depending on projected energy savings – the greater the savings, the lower the down payment
- Applicant must be current on electric bill – there are no other credit qualifications
- Upgrades include Natural Gas, Propane, Steam, Oil, Heat Pumps, and Geothermal systems.
- Includes all residential heating equipment upgrades or conversions
- Low monthly payments on loan terms from 3 to 10 years, resulting in a monthly payment equal to or less than your projected monthly energy savings
- Loan installments will be conveniently included on your monthly electric bill