Oil Tank Removal Experts
Oil Tank Removal and Installation Services in Waterbury, CT
Rely on Us for Comprehensive Oil Tank Removal And Installation Services
Underground tanks can lead to complications such as failed home inspections, denied mortgages, costly future repairs, and environmental issues. Rely on Superior HVAC & Tank Removal, a family owned company that has been providing tank removal services since 1947 in Waterbury, CT and nearby areas.
We offer all types of tank removal, abandonment, installation, and other construction services. Our experienced, professional technicians will acquire permits, obtain utility markings, and make the necessary arrangements with municipal inspectors that are required for removing your tank. Contact us today for FREE tank removal quotes or call 475-755-7400.
- Tank removal and installation – tanks of all shapes and sizes in any location.
- Tank abandonment.
- Commercial fueling stations – with optional card reader system, canopy, etc.
- Site remediation and restoration.
- Underground tank locating services.
- Tank cleaning – above and below ground with maintenance plans.
Choose Us for Quality Oil Tank Services
You shouldn’t trust unlicensed contractors for your tank removal service. We have the experience and the required license to perform such services. In addition to satisfactory service, we provide you with genuine paperwork.
Unlike the unlicensed contractors, with us, you won’t ever need to get the job redone. We’re familiar with current environmental laws, regulations, and industry standards that apply to even the smallest ground storage tanks.
- Safety is our primary concern – we check the location before excavation.
- Licensed disposal of contents remaining inside the tank such as fuel oil and sludge is removed before the interior of the tank can be cleaned by our technicians.
- Removal of the tank is done with our excavator or crane if needed and the tank is inspected for holes or signs of corrosion.
- The job is completed by filling the excavation site to grade with certified clean fill.
Why Choose Superior HVAC & Tank Removal
Whether it's a routine maintenance check or an emergency repair, we respond quickly to ensure your HVAC system is back up and running.
We have years of experience and undergo regular training to stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in HVAC technology.
Our pricing is transparent and competitive, and we never compromise on the quality of our services. We also offer regular maintenance plans.
Our team of technicians is available 24/7 to take your calls and schedule appointments at a time that is convenient for you.
Additional Oil And Fuel Tank Services
- Filing for all necessary permits.
- Coordination and notification with local fire marshall.
- Elimination of remaining oil or sludge from the tank.
- Tank removal or abandonment.
- Field analysis of soil samples after tank removal or abandonment of underground tanks.
- Placement of clean fill along with seed and hay on former site of underground tank.
- Clean, transport, and dispose of tank at a certified disposal facility – removal only.
- Independently certified lab analysis of soil sampling for underground tanks.
- Site remediation if necessary.
- A closure report is provided with detailed information that is recognized and accepted by regulatory agencies, realtors, attorneys, and lending institutions.
Quick & Efficient Diagnosis
We Guarantee Our Work
We Warranty Our Work
Fast and affordable Service
Work with Top Name Brands